Through the game of golf and its intrinsic values of sportsmanship, discipline, and integrity, the San Diego County Junior Golf Association's mission is to enrich the lives of youth through education, training, and competition.
- Self-Discipline | Practicing to become the best you can be
- Respect | For the game, your competitors and yourself
- Integrity | Knowing, and abiding by the rules of golf
- Social Skills | Developing the ability to interact with others successfully
- Conduct | Adopting behaviors and attitudes that the game demands
- Maturity | Experiencing success, failure, potential and limits
- Balance | Achieving physical fitness and mental well-being
Recent Tournament Results
- May 18-19: SJWQ4 Charley Hoffman Foundation Junior Championship @ St. Mark - Champ
- May 18-19: SJWQ4 Charley Hoffman Foundation Junior Championship @ Pala Mesa - 13-14 + 11-12
- May 18: SJWQ4 Charley Hoffman Foundation Junior Championship @ Tecolote - 10-U
- Contact SDJGA
2851 Camino Del Rio S.
San Diego, CA 92108